- To handle full set of accounts.
- To update daily & weekly cash flow.
- To ensure the accuracy of the Financial Reports and reporting deadline are met
- To monitor billings and collection of debts
- To carry out general accounting function and maintain systematic filing
- To reconcile inter-company transactions, maintain accurate bank reconciliation
- To provide analytical support for the company financial decision-making process
- To prepare audit schedule and tax submission requirement
- To attend external auditors to ensure accounting compliance to the Inland Revenue Department requirements
- Update finance transaction like TL/HP/BA/LC/TR
- Handle petty cash
- To do banking transactions (as and when required)
- To perform any other assignments as required by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent;
- Competent in MS Office such as MS Word and Excel;
- At least have 5 years similar working experience.
- Hardworking, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency.
- Good command of English, Malay is required.
- Disciplined, attentive to details, organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience or knowledge with ERP systems such as SAP or others will be advantages.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 1310 Jalan Sg. Pelubung 32/144, Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps