UPCOMING VIRTUAL RECRUITMENT (JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2023) – OFFERS WILL BE GIVEN ON THE SPOT!
LOCATION OF HOSPITAL
URGENT AREA/DEPARTMENT NEEDED:
- Emergency Department
- Critical Care Unit (ICU/ICU Stepdown)
- Neurosciences ICU
- Operating Rooms
- PACU Unit
- Medical and Surgical Ward
- Pediatric Dialysis
- Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to clinical area.
- Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations.
- Documents all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient’s health care record in a timely and ongoing manner.
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments.
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing.
- Willing to work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Valid Nursing License from Malaysia Nursing Board
- Required language(s): English, Arabic (will be an added advantage)
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- For Nursing Manager position, a minimum of 5 years of working experience needed in Clinical areas.
- Post Basic in related area of Nursing (For Staff Nurse I position)
- TAX FREE Salary from SAR 10,560 plus specialty bonus allowance (Staff Nurse I)
- TAX FREE Salary from SAR 8,234 plus specialty bonus allowance (Staff Nurse I)
- FREE fully furnished housing with recreation services
- Transportation services provided
- Medical Care coverage
- 30 days annual leave, 10 holidays leave per year
- Annual air tickets
- Free uniform and laundry services
Please click Apply Now or contact Mr Zul at 0321829613 or 0122677270 to submit your application and complete your profile – be listed for the upcoming Interview.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Level 16, Pavilion Tower, 88 Jalan Raja Chulan 50400 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps