Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and conduct internal audit reviews according to the approved annual audit plan to assess effectiveness and efficiency of internal control, governance and risk management processes.
- Undertake audit planning and fieldwork independently and ensure well documented audit work papers to support audit conclusion and results.
- Prepare audit report and develop practical or value added recommendations to address the root cause of issues identified or to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor and follow-up to ensure agreed improvement plans are timely implemented.
- Involvement in the Company’s J-SOX assessment process and other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in related field such as auditing, banking, accounting, finance, commerce.
- A minimum of 4 years of internal auditing experience, preferably with prior exposures in banking / financial services industry.
- Exposure and experience in ISO Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001 and ISO37001) and Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley (J-SOX) will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English with good report writing and communication skills.
- A good team player with high level of integrity, initiatives, and good interpersonal and analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps