- Keeping a record of stocks and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels.
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Keep up to date records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matched.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the management or supervisor.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM.
- At least 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience. Experience in Construction Industry is an added advantage.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Know how to use computer.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Contribute on EPF, SOCSO & EIS
NO 41, JALAN BA/3, KAWASAN PERUSAHAAN, BUKIT ANGKAT
Click to view the location on Google maps