- Source and secure tenants to meet leasing targets and update record of negotiation status.
- Collect and compile market data such as details of similar properties, sales, occupancy rate, economic condition, trends and other relevant data.
- Handle leasing enquiries, liaise and coordinate with internal departments on leasing related matters.
- Handle pre-tenancy and post-tenancy matter such as issuance of offer letter and tenancy agreement, collection of deposit, follow up on signing of agreements and handling over premises.
- Coordinates with tenants on rental payments, renewal of leases and refund of deposit upon lease expiry.
- Report to director in structuring and preparing the tenant mix, leasing budget, achieving occupancy rate, rental plan for management review
- Maintain strong and good relationships with existing and new tenants.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
No. 1, 2 & 3, Jalan Permatang Gedung, Taman Sejati Indah,
Click to view the location on Google maps