How will you feel to be part of a brand known for setting Hospitality standards and a career with one of the largest employers in Malaysia? Want to be associated with a 50-year-old large globally diversified organization that operates with a set standard of values, ethics, and work culture! Very importantly, are you keen to be part of a dynamic Proprietary Global Contact Centre servicing its Customers?
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, we can make that HAPPEN!
What will you learn and be part of?
- Receive industry-best training that will equip you with soft and technical skills for the role.
- Gain confidence in meeting and exceeding the expectations of our global customers.
- Get comfortable in handling emails and inbound calls and/or chats
- Be part of our multilingual oriented service team supporting our customers on their Reservations and Loyalty Program Queries
- The opportunity to work and grow in a diverse culture with a rewarding career
- Gain personally and professionally through in-house Development Training
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Professional Certificates or equivalent in All Business Field
- Preferably at least 1 year of related working experience in Contact Centre, hospitality/Online Travel Agency and customer service
- Preferably Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required spoken & written language(s): English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Pleasant personality with good communication, written and oral skills in English
- Ability to converse & write in additional language or dialect, such as Cantonese or Mandarin
- Computer literate and internet savvy.
- Positive attitude and a team player passionate about delivering world-class customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet or exceed set performance standards
- Willing to work in a rotation shift environment (24/7 operations)