- Design, sourcing, researching, planning and developing merchandise that contributes to and is consistent with brand identity and business objectives, elevating brand through retail concept.
- Analyze potential brands to collaborate with the brand product catalogue.
- Develop creative visual merchandising strategy and manage the execution of store interior/ fixtures, window displays, event environments and special projects.
- Develop guidelines and creative styling direction for stores and retail partners. Create communication tools for good implementation and consistency of in-store merchandise assortment and presentation.
- Oversee regional display initiatives and ensure alignment with overall global organizational objectives.
- Lead team in all aspects of collaboration from the idea phase to execution.
- Oversee the overall aesthetic and creative look of the store.
- Liaise closely with merchandising team to ensure the correct product is launched and promoted based on the marketing/merchandising calendar.
- Work closely with merchandising/operations on respective store planograms. Communicate closely with the marketing team and supports all marketing activities/ campaigns efforts according to the campaign planner.
- Uphold and maintain company /store standards.
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market need to anticipate product.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree or higher in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Preferably 5-8 years of working experience.
- Enthusiastic, and creative with strong analytical judgement skills.
- Proficient with design software, especially illustrator, photoshop & etc.
- Experienced in reputable luxury & streetwear retailers are preferred.