(Immediate Hiring & Preferably Chinese Candidates)
Job Description: –
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Job Requirements: –
- Experience in automotive industry.
- Fluent in spoken & written English.
- Advanced bachelor’s or bachelor’s degrees in accounting, finance, banking, or business administration.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy such as ACCA.
- A member of MIA or CIMA will be an added advantage.
Excellent analytical skills, reliability, adaptability, and ability to work under pressure.
- Good team player and able to liaise well with other departments to ensure smooth daily operations.
Contact: – Kenjee Loh @ 019-6311777
Perks & Benefits
- High Basic Salary
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Unit B-1-2, First Floor The Signature Hartamas,
Click to view the location on Google maps