We invite interested candidates of high caliber to join us in the following positions:-
- Fresh Graduates are strongly welcome to apply because we provide training especially on-site practical handling knowledges from fundamental until expertise level.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering will be added advantages and preferably with field experience in trouble shooting skill.
- Experience in supervising and training technicians (applicable for Service Engineer only).
- Knowledge of power electronic, electrical system and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system will be an added advantage.
- In view of nature of work, MALE applicant will be more suitable.
- Report writing skills and computer literacy is essential.
- Self-starter and on field customers service oriented.
- Independent, willing to work long and odd hours, flexible, cool character with common sense and analytical mind.
- Possess own transport (fixed maintenance allowances provided).
Basic Job Functions:
- To work closely with existing team members.
- Lead a team of experienced service technicians (applicable for Service Engineer only) to carry out installation of new equipment, start-up, testing & commissioning, routine maintenance, troubleshooting of UPS systems.
- Establish and maintain high quality service standards and procedures to meet and comply Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Carry out audit in customer’s data centre facilities
- Provide quality 24 x 7 service to “Mission Critical” facilities.
- Willing to travel at distance locations in Malaysia for job assignment from times to times.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
We offer personal career development opportunities and attractive remuneration package to commensurate with qualification and experience to the successful candidate.
No. 3A, Lorong Teknologi 3/4A, Nouvelle Industrial Park 2,Taman Sains Selangor 1,Kota Damansara 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. MALAYSIA.
Click to view the location on Google maps