- Supervising the warehouse day to day operations.
Manage and coordinate warehouse activities to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Ensure effective handling of goods or materials in the warehouse including receiving, inspection, sorting, stacking, storage, movement, loading, unloading, etc.
- Ensure security and accountability for goods and materials in the warehouse including inventory control.
- Ensure accurate physical count of goods, efficient and timely reconciling with inventory system according to operation procedures or policies.
- Ensure accurate and efficient delivery and shipment of goods or products according to schedules or orders.
- Initiate and carry out routine checks on inbound, outbound, process, accuracy, equipment; and report any non-compliances, feedback or improvement suggestions with preventive and corrective actions wherever applicable.
- Lead a team of warehouse general workers, supervisors, forklift drivers to perform warehousing operations.
- Arrange the movement of staff in each activity / process / shift to meet operation needs.
- Ensure general housekeeping, security and safety in the warehouse are to up to Company policy standards and in compliance to authority requirements.
- Ensure procedures, work instructions and housekeeping are carried out diligently by all associates in the warehouse.
- To perform any other duties or assignments as assigned by Management from time to time.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Hostel Provided
13 TINGKAT 1, JALAN HIJAU, TAMAN BANDAR JAYA
Click to view the location on Google maps