JOB DETAILS :
- Plan, organize and execute product detailing and promotion to doctors, pharmacists and healthcare professionals on our product use, and features/benefits of the product.
- Demonstrating and communicating the benefits of the Company’s product range, business and promotion plan to customer.
- Able to marketing our company products in various industries within Malaysia, surrounding regions & internationally when required.
- Prepare and execute territory sales plan by products and customers.
- Accountable in achieving territorial sales and growth target by implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Training staff on the use and operational procedures of equipment supplied by the Company.
- Working closely with colleagues to increase sales and market awareness.
- Constantly improve on the product and latest medical area knowledge, and selling skills in order to professionally engage doctors and deliver the intended product information.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly & annual territory analysis, competitive activities and potential for new products & services.
- To gather and provide market intelligence for existing and future planning.
- Preferably candidate possesses at least a Professional Certificate, Degree, Diploma, and Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma preferably from Science background or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be performance-oriented, resourceful and aggressive with strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant and dynamic personality with excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn, grow and deliver results.
- Good team player with positive attitude.
- Possess own car & valid Malaysian driving license.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development opportunities
Unit 9-8, Menara Oval Damansara, Jalan Damansara TTDI 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps