Main duties and Responsibilities : –
- Responsible in the assessment of incoming material / in-process / finished goods to ensure it meet the Organization Quality Standard
- Analyze the root cause and provide the solution needed for product testing and evaluation
- Conduct quality analysis using various QC Tools
- Assisting in implementing quality improvement programs
- Conduct the other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior
- Degree Holder in Chemistry or Industry Science
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Possess relevant working experience in QC laboratory is advantage.
- Be able to work in a team and also independently.
- Proactive, willing to learn and meticulous to details.
- Able to work overtime occasionally.
- Inspect raw materials and finished goods (chemicals) using various laboratory equipment according to specification.
- Maintain laboratory record and in ERP system (Quality Module).
- Keep abreast with latest industry trends, techniques and best practice.
- Maintain QC retained samples.
- Maintain lab equipment history, calibration, validation and maintenance record.
- Maintain the chemical, reagent and apparatus inventory record.
- Maintain the cleanliness of equipment, apparatus and work area.
- To perform the basic administrative tasks such as filing and labelling.
- Documentation on all laboratory activities, results, and reports as per ISO 9001 requirement.
- Involve in product development or product improvement project.
- Involve in quality issue or customer complaint investigation.
- Sample preparation and lab work analysis when is required.
- To ensure the quality of works and compliance with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- Comply with right procedures, policies, and health & safety regulations.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary package include fixed allowance
- Reward and Recognition : Long Service Award
- Medical Insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Trainings and certification sponsored by the Company
Lot 550, Jalan Keretapi Lama, Batu 7 1/2 Jalan Kapar KU/15, 42200 Kapar, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps