Job Description :
The Tooling Technician are responsible for the
- Ensure all the Mould are kept in good running condition.
- All Mold are clean and service before kept in the Mould storage room.
- Do major servicing for every Mold that have reach 25000 shots.
- Do minor adjustment and repairing on the mould to ensure parts produce are good and in accordance to the inspection plan.
- Do the insert change for the family mold and ensure the parts run are following the SFC’s created.
- Attend to any mold issues that arise at the moulding machine.
- Troubles shoot and solve the problems during in process and assembly of tooling.
- Discuss with all the mold setter and process regarding mold issue and how to improve on the process and mold lifetime.
- Discuss tooling drawing with designer/engineer to ensure drawing is to customer product requirement.
- Inform the toolmaker if found any discrepancy and abnormalities on the mold during cleaning and servicing the mold.
- Update the mold tracking record after each mold servicing.
- Order materials, standard items and equipment for the tooling and process requirement by requesting through request form.
- Discuss and follow up with vendors/ suppliers in ordering spare parts and tool repair work.
- Prepare tooling, jig and fixture according to production planner/ engineer schedule.
- Ensure tool room safety precautions are observed at all time.
- Maintain high standard of production housekeeping (5’s).
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Head of Department / Superior.
Job Requirement :
1. Diploma or Certified as Technical Skill Worker.
2. Capable to read technical drawing.
3. Capable to run grinding, milling, turning machine.
4. Good result on mathematic (SRP,PMR, SPM etc) will be an added advantages.
5. Technical or vokasional school major in mechanical or electrical will be an added advantages.
6. 1 year of experience on tool maintenance will be an added advantages.
7. Capable to used MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) will be an added advantages.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Taman Laman Setia, 12, Jalan Laman Setia 7/3, Setia Business Park, 81550 Johor Bahru, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps