We expect your daily job tasks cover as followed:-
– Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
– Perform professional design services such as, space planning, design conceptualization & material specifcation.
– Represent our company & present design concepts to potential clients
– Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
– Work closely with in-house designer & project team to ensure satisfying delivery.
– Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
– Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients.
– Report to the business development manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
– Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
We are looking for Qualified & Candidates:-
– At least 1 years of proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or – similar role.
– Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
– Track record of achieving sales quotas.
– Familiarity with MS Office
– Familiarity with 3ds software
– Understanding of sales performance metrics.
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
– Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Professional
– certificate in Interior design, Architecture or relevant field. Perks & Benefits
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Open culture