The Senior Manager or Director is responsible to provide hands-on and strategic opportunities to plan, direct and coordinate all human resources activities. to improve HR processes, operation and administration functions to support the achievement of overall business objectives.
- Oversee all functional areas of human resources including recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits programs, staff engagement, training and professional development, organizational development, performance management, employee relations, legal compliance, policy development, database management procedures, personnel record keeping and HR information systems.
- Development of policies and procedures that will improve the ongoing operation of the organization.
- Implement strategies to build a high-performance culture and goal driven workforce in the company.
- Follow the latest Employment Act to ensure compliance and analyse the latest HR info, trends, and best practices from employer of choice companies for consideration of similar implementation to support the strategic direction and business objectives of the company.
- Effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Provide professional advice and counsel on HR related matters including performance assessment and management, labour relations, corrective actions, dispute resolution, compensation, recruitment and retention, and organizational structure and staffing.
- Collaborates with senior leadership team on formulating talent/people strategies and initiatives and emphasis on the development of recruitment and talent retention strategies, succession planning, compensation and benefits structure.
- Able to recommend innovative ideas to improve HR processes, operation and administration functions to support the achievement of overall business objectives and to remain up to date with industry benchmarks.
- Ensures appropriate budgeting to support HR strategies.
- Proven track record of influencing, leading and facilitating large scale strategic initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Experience working in public listed company.
- Bachelors in Human Resources, or related areas. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ direct experience in Human Resources, including at least 5-10 years in a managerial role within the HR department
- Specific experience in HR, consulting, industrial relations, project management and change management.
- Working knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
- Demonstrated leadership ability, emotional intelligence, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to interact proactively with management and staff at all levels of the organization in the resolution of HR issues
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Experience in formulation of organizational HR policies
- Well-developed computer literacy skills within a Microsoft Office environment
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
9-1, Jalan PJS 8/18, Dataran Mentari, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps