- Handles telephone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages etc)
- Provides administrative support to Management and other employee
- Managing administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Management and Superior from time to time
- Ensure the office supplies & office sundries are in order
- Maintain a good office working environment, including to make arrangement for office maintenance as and when necessary
- Coordinate the scheduled meeting and make arrangement for refreshment when required.
- Responsible for full spectrum of administration support function.
- Must possess at least a Diploma certificate in Business Administration / Office Management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in office administration
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent command of written & spoken in English & Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Must possess positive work attitude and high sense of responsibility
- Good personality and able to communicate with all levels
- Must have a class D driving license
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
B-11-5, Megan Avenue II, No. 12, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Click to view the location on Google maps