- To coordinate works among inter-department, consultants, clients, authoroties, sub-contractors and suppliers for running of the structural and surveying works
- Preparation of C&S Technical proposal, monitor, taking correction action and regular updates of all the projects
- Plan, manage and complete temporary work required for the projects within given time and cost target with approved quality.
- Identify and anticipate site ligistic and construction problems and implement workable solution.
- Propose method of construction and resources requirement for effective utilisation for C&S Work.
- Laise with clients and consultants on C&S technical and contractual matters.
- Manage and monitor site technical staffs work progress and to work effectively.
- To monitor the progress of all structural technical submission to ensure approval obtain as per schedule before commencement of work
- To monitor and ensure structural work and temporary work comply to the Quality requirement by consultant
- Prepare project scheduling and work programme for the overall project.
- Assist Contract Department in preparation of construction method statement required for the tender of new projects.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Min 10 years experience
- Willing to work 6 days per week (Monday – Saturday)
- Willing to work overtime to suit the construction work on site.
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
Suite 17-10, 17th Floor, Wisma UOA II, No. 21, Jalan Pinang
Click to view the location on Google maps