- To coordinate the maintenance of the service charge budget and expenditure.
- Planning, directing, supervising and controlling the execution of all fit-out process technical, and administrative functions of the assigned project.
- Assist in planning, determining, establishing, coordinating to compile, complete and creating Tenancy Fit-Out Guides.
- Assist in linking up with retailers & operation colleagues to review tenancy designs.
- Assist in providing design input & solution relating to environmental requirements such as signage, lightboxes, tenancy design etc.
- Follow up to ensure timely completion of fit-out works by the contractor.
- Collate latest trends and practices for tenancy design.
- To monitor, follow up, record and file the tenancy design documents follow company filing system.
- To ensure all the tenancy design record (drawing, M&E detail, site photo, completed photo) for all outlets in order and safe keeping.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor in Architectural/ Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least three (3) years related working experience.
- Good communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Able to handle difficult landlord and contractors with professional approach.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Fitness membership
No. 1664, Jalan Perusahaan Tupai 3, Kawasan Perusahaan Ringan Tupai, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps