Job Description :
- Perform daily accounting operations and handle full sets of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial report, closing schedules, reconciliations and other accounting tasks.
- Preparation of audit schedules with supporting documents and liaise with external auditors.
- To liaise with debtors, creditors, bankers, local government authorities, auditor and tax agent.
- Organizing accounting documents into folder and ensure the completeness of documents.
- Maintain the accounts file by filling all the relevant documents properly.
- Prepare, assist and update monthly reports.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Required language (s): Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office & Accounting Software
- Responsible and reliable, able to work independently, committed and meet deadlines
- Possess good working attitude and able work well with other department team
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
LOT 1745 JALAN NAIB KADIR BUKIT PASIR,
Click to view the location on Google maps