I Can Read is recruiting qualified English Language Teachers who are passionate about and committed to helping young children to reach their literacy goals.
We are a leading international literacy-based learning organisation with more than 20 years of experience in the education field. Head-quartered in Singapore, I Can Read has an incredibly diverse and multicultural workforce. Working for I Can Read offers opportunities for personal and professional growth and development in our network of more than 200 centres and school partners in over 15 countries and cities within Asia and the Middle East.
Our students are aged between 2.5 and 12 years old. We offer training and professional development programmes to equip all new hires in delivering a world-class pedagogy to inspire the joy of reading for our young learners.
Experience and qualifications:
– Min Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Teaching, Education, Early Childhood Studies, English, English Literature or Linguistics.
– Minimum two years of classroom or teaching-related experience preferred.
– An enthusiasm for teaching young children.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Able to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
The Candidate to have the following traits:
– Creative and able to think out of the box
– Take initiative and not be afraid to try new things
– Self-starter and be willing to adopt a hands-on approach to completing individual tasks
– Keen interest in continuous improvement of current work processes
– Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with local and overseas colleagues.
– Training Provided
– Mobile allowance
– EPF & SOCSO
– Medical and Dental Benefits
– Medical Leave up to 16 days
– Annual Leaves up to 14 days
– Performance Bonus
– Staff discount for I Can Read lessons
– Wednesday to Friday from 12pm to 9pm
– Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm
Locations available: Ara Damansara, Bukit Jalil, Damansara Utama, and Iskandar Puteri, Johor.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities