An established Chartered Accountant firm in Johor Bahru requires interns.
Position : Audit trainees. Carry out audit assignmentrs
- Under graduates pursuing accountancy degrees. Accounting and finance
- Students who completed UEC studies in Arts n Commercial n Accounting can also be considered.
- Preferably 6 months but lesser periods of at least 3 months will also be considered.
- From RM750 to RM1,300 (including overtime which is paid at 1.5 times the normal rate)
- Depending on the academic performance and relevant past work experience. Free parking is available (monthly saving of RM100). Transport allowance of RM100 to RM150 on a case to case basis.
- No working experience required. Training provided by full time experienced Audit Supervisor.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or email to email@example.com
- Stating expected monthly allowance and period of internship.
- Include certificates of SPM / STPM / Foundation / UEC and available university transcripts.
- Overtime paid at 1.5 times the normal hourly rate.
- Free parking.
- Transport allowance of RM 100 to RM 150 on a case to case basisi.
- No working very late nights. Latest at 8pm.
- Working at office. Not required to travel to clients premises for auditing.
- Our audit clients are from diverse industries: Trading, Manufacturing, Services.
- Modern office located at 2nd floor of 3 storey shop lot and the street has many food & beverage outlets : 2 Japanese restaurants, 2 Thai restaurants, 1 Italian restaurant, 1 pub, 6 cafes and 1 Clinic, 1 Eye Clinic, 99 Mart mini market and CIMB Bank.
61B, Jalan Kuning Dua, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps