At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
Detailed Job Responsibilities :
- Works directly with Lead Solution Architect, Consultant team to understand project concept, objectives and approach.
- Coordinates interactions and communication among ITS team and Sales team in launching data collection/software solution to current and potential customers for the purpose of meter collection, document analysis and generates total cost of ownership reports for existing fleet.
- Working closely with Lead Solution Architect to identify and craft a solution that meets the business needs of the stakeholders as agreed upon and documented in Scope of Work (SOW) / Business Requirement Study (BRS) / Functional requirement study (FRD) or pre analysis document.
- Interviewing and facilitating workshops with key stakeholders to understand and assemble business processes and related requirements
- Requirements gathering, functional requirement and documenting business/data/application/ technologies architecture and business rules.
- To transform requirements and process from user interview into Scope of Work (SOW) / Business Requirement Study (BRS) / Functional requirement study (FRD) Documents
- Design document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will increase operational effectiveness and to identify gaps between current state and future state
- Handover and translate the Scope of Work (SOW) / Business Requirement Study (BRS) / Functional requirement study (FRD) from the business to the Development team to continue on implementation activities.
- Implement work instruction and Standard Operating Procedures document based on user’s business process
- Review use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test scripts (UAT) and other QA assessments.
- Assist in the creation of project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, and monitoring milestone completion
- Oversee and ownership within any assigned site assessment activities including local or nationwide. Helps to design customer’s user surveys to further understand customer environment.
- Analyzes clients’ wide array of print-related costs in order to establish critical benchmarks against which cost savings will be measured.
- Creates client specific “user rules” designed to modify user printing behavior for maximum efficiency and/or client cost savings.
- Review and analyses monthly meter/data for output document and usage trend.
- Liaison between the business units, ITS teams and support teams.
- Performs any other related duties as and when directed by superior.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree, Diploma / Advanced Diploma or equivalent in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Preferably at least 3 years of related working experience.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English, Malay language for both spoken and written
- 1 Contract positions available
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!