At Konica Minolta, our Mission is to be the ideal business partner of choice in Office Business and IT Services solutions. Through collaboration between our colleagues, partners and customers, we strive to enrich the society through constant innovation and development of solution driven tools.
- Assist QMR in interpreting and implementing quality assurance standards of company
- Review quality assurance standrads, studies existing policies and procedures to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance program.
- Review implementation and technicial problems and procedures of departments and recommend solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Suggest alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
- Audits work processes activities to verify conformance of activities to quality assurance standards.
- Compiles statistical data and writes narrative reports summarizing quality assurance findings.
- Conduct management meeting with department heads to establish, delineate and review organizational policies, coordinate functions and operations between departments and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Conduct QA Awareness Training for effective implementation of QMS and conducting training and education on safety and health.
- Performs OSH audit and ensures workplace safety and health in compliance with OSH legislation.
- Monitor effectiveness of safety programs and procedures
- Monitor and follow-up on hazard reports and recommend action.
- Conduct IT audits as and when needed.
- Act as Deputy MR in the absence of the QMR.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in All Business Field
- Preferably at least 1 year of related working experience.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Quality Assurance / Control or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English,Malay,Chinese,Mandarin language for both spoken and written
- 1 Temporary positions available
If this role sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, don’t hesitate to apply and let us discuss further!
[NOTE] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be reached out. If you were not shortlisted, we encourage you to have a look at other vacancies in Konica Minolta!