Duties & Responsibilities
1. To monitor and coordinate on the sales & marketing goals, objectives for the Brand and Company’s vision.
2. To assist and support Brand Manager on planning, compiling, preparing and analyzing the following reports :
– Daily sales target setting.
– Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly sales review.
– Monthly MIS report and analysis.
– P&L reports & findings and analysis.
– Tracking of APD (Advertising Promotion Demonstration cost) spending on monthly basis.
– Monthly launches vs. delivery schedule.
– Product sell through performance along with feedback and action plans.
– Promotion performance report by channel with details of VALUE, GP performance.
– Generating stocks vs. stock target reports (to provide measure to reduce stocks level).
– Generating stocks losses and defective goods report.
– To monitor stocks consolidation exercise based on sell thru / stocks closing on hand by channel.
3. Coordinating with various departments for :
– Counter / Outlet renovation / opening.
– Tenancy Agreement (to monitor and to provide updates with proper filing).
– Warehouse and online coordination works.
– Possess at least Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in retail line.
– Able to operate Microsoft Office.
– Proficient in Business English (to reply emails).
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Staff Insurance
- Casual dress code
- Outpatient benefits
- Annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Marriage angpow
- Childbirth benefits
- Performance bonus
- Staff purchase
- Attire claim