We are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
You will be responsible for all aspects of our online marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our company & product brand’s influence locally including planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
What is your role about?
- Planning, implementing, manage & monitor digital marketing strategies across several platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital contents (Campaign Calendar, Posters, Video & Articles) for publishing onto various digital platforms based on market & business direction.
- Source for social media live campaign speakers, social media influencers as well as merchants to build up company digital branding.
- Drive traffic to company page & social media platforms.
- Reply inquiries and sustain relationship & positive engagement with our online community.
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
Who are we looking for?
- Possess a Diploma in Marketing, Public Relation, Digital Marketing, Advertising/Media or relevant courses
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin due to the need to liaise with Mandarin-speaking customers and students.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Photo & Video Shooting and Editing.
- Able to resolve /provide solution under minimum supervision/ assistance
- Advanced user in social media platforms, e.g. Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google & etc.
- Experience in managing social media platform.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
29G Lorong Batu Nilam 21C, Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang 41200 Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps