To provide support in processing sales orders to existing customers and new customers, follow up with payment and liaise with relevant departments regarding sales matters. The position also requires post holder to enter sales order data into computer system and participate in any improvement plans that may be implemented by the Management from time to time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support indoor / outdoor Executive(s) and follow up sales enquiries and payment using appropriate methods.
2. Responsible for processing inquiries, making quotes, relevant sales documents and data entry using computer system.
3. To handle new / existing customers directly from time to time.
4. Record sales activities according to systems and requirements.
5. Coordinate with Delivery Department to ensure that orders are delivered according to customers’ requirements.
6. Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
7. Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
8. Assist in the implementation of Company’s marketing plan as needed.
9. Liaise with Accounts Department and assist in following up with payment collection.
10. Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented.
11. Maintain existing and develop new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
12. Liaise with other departments for stock availability, material sourcing, order completion and payment matters.
13. To support other colleagues as and when required by the Management.
14. Actively promotes Company’s products and services to customers.
15. Ensuring the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
The range of duties and responsibilities outlined above are indicative only and are intended to give a broad flavour of the range and type of duties that will be allocated. They are subject to modification in the light of changing service demands and the development requirements of the post holder.
1. Ability to prioritise workload.
2. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
3. Mature, tolerant, determined and credible dealing with tough customers.
4. Able to get on with others and a good team player.
5. Familiar with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
6. Positive and flexible approach to work.
7. Accurate worker with attention to detail.
8. Good time management.
9. Ability to use initiative in appropriate manner and work without direct supervision.
10. Innovative approach to change.
11. Able to work independently.
Can speak and understand English & Malaysia.
Can speak and understand Mandarin is a advantage.
GSH Insurance and GPA Insurance
Opportunity to claim corporate ladder in the future
Perfect Attendance Rewards
Training/Development and Certification
Yearly Bonus and Increment
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture