- Organise event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Setup budgets and ensure adherence.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (DJs, waiters etc.).
- Manage all operations.
- Lead promotional activities for the event.
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
- Proven work experience as event manager.
- Proficient in project management.
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- A knack for problem-solving.
- Customer-service orientation.
- A team player with leadership skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
No 19-2, Jalan PJU 7/7A, Mutiara Damansara
Click to view the location on Google maps