Candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
At least minimum 2 years relevant experience (min.)
- Develop your technical knowledge on the design, codes, applications and specification to a high level of competency.
- Process incoming inquiries accurately and on a timely basis into our ERP System.
- All Sales Department procedures must be strictly followed & adhered too.
- You will be required to review the commercial & technical portions of each enquiry.
- On the Technical content of an enquiry you will work closely with the Technical-Costing & Engineering Department’s for a thorough Spec. review/ comments and costing for the items to be quoted.
- On the Commercial content of an inquiry you will need to have Technical and Costing reviews for approval and Sales pricing prepared from the costing date provided. Where required all tenders to be prepared in the format of the customer or of our company.
- Communications with customers must be timely responsive and at a level to ensure we provided a high consistent level of service.
- You maybe required to travel on business to attend to customer meetings.
- To ensure confidentiality of company’s proprietary costing systems and information.
- Timely and accurate generation of reports based on key performance indicators (KPIs) set out by Management.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 3-4, Jalan Tanjung Keramat26/35, Seksyen 26, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps