- Support the delivery of essential training and buddying in the first few weeks of the employment for the warehouse site supervisors to ensure the newcomers are equipped with operational knowledge.
- Deliver training to the new joiners during induction at the warehouse level.
- Verify training previously to ensure the operational team are carrying out their work activity in accordance with the systems and procedures in place.
- Monitor and review the progress of the site supervisor through feedback, observations and discussion with the warehouse manager.
- Understand the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Working Instructions (WI) for all related operational tasks such as receiving, put-away, picking, packing, outbound, loading, transport and inventory.
- Coordinate with the International Team for any changes in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Working Instructions (WI) so training content reflects the current practices and processes in the local warehouse.
- Work with the subject matter experts to maintain, update and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) including working practice, coordinate and deliver refresher training.
- Perform training needs analysis between the new and required competencies for the blue-collar staff and discuss with the warehouse supervisor.
- Establish and maintain a training system including a description of required skills level for all blue-collar’s operational positions.
- Execute new process training, safety training and all the related training required by the management to the warehouse supervisors.
- Ability to determine new hires capabilities to fit into the correct positions.
- Assist to draw out the competency mapping and succession planning.
- Collaborate with the warehouse manager and supervisors to set qualification criteria for current employees.
- Coach and guide the warehouse team members for the new project implementations such as warehouse shifting, new warehouse setup, stock take and etc.
- Able to travel Internationally to support the new warehouse setup, expansions projects and other miscellaneous tasks.
Experience/ Skills requirement:
- Requires a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experiences in operation training.
- Able to communicate effectively with the blue-collar staff on the ground.
- Ability to present information to the top management.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in training and development management.
- Excellent in written and verbal communications especially in English command.
- Good in presentation skills and interpersonal communications skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
- Proactive, independent, team player and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in international/cross-cultural interactions.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly Bonus and Increment
- Group Personal Accident
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Subsidized Food
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff Discounts
Lot 1851-A & 1851-B, Jln KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps