– To accurately and timely process of payroll and ensuring that all overtime, allowances, and deductions are calculated.
– Ensure all the new employee data key in the system is correct.
– Prepare and send out appraisal report listing to the respective Department Head for staffs due for confirmation and contract renewal and ensure all the appraisal forms are returned on time to Payroll Department.
– Prepare confirmation letter, contract renewal, transfer letter, etc
– Prepare monthly payroll report and attend to the auditor as and when is required.
– To ensure that all the personal file is updated in HRMS System
– To ensure all the payment of statutory is on time and liaise with Income Tax, EPF , SOCSO department as and when is required.
– Degree / Diploma in any field with a minimum of 2 years of exposure as a Payroll Executive
– Candidate from the Retail background will have an added advantage.
– Able to work independently, assertive, proactive, self-driven with strong organizational and analytical skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) insurance
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Yearly increment & yearly bonus
- Subsidized lunch every week
- Company Trips & Teambuilding activities
- Staff Discount
- Opportunities to be a part of MR. D.I.Y Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) volunteers.