- Evaluate and process application for credit facility/increase of credit facility.
- Maintain customers file.
- Review/release orders on hold.
- Follow-up on collections and initiate legal actions where necessary.
- Hedging of receivables and other treasury matters.
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, auditors, tax agents, etc.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounts receivables in supervisory position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferably some experience in Oracle’s ERP accounting systems.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Staff Parking
Lot 16, Persiaran Selangor, Section 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps