- Handle full set of accounts includes: ledger accounts, journal, AR, AP, bank reconciliation, profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Prepare payment voucher and cheque, monitor payment and collections from Debtors.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records, documentation and filling of the records.
- Control cash and bank balances and preparations of payments.
Cash flow planning.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP, Accounting Standard is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess good interpersonal skill in order to interact within the Company.
- Enjoy working in a complex and dynamic business environment.
- A self-starter, self-motivated, outgoing, assertive, independent and versatile team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 18, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20, Seksyen U1, HICOM Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps