- Prepare and monitor sales & cost projection, budgets and forecast returns.
- Collect and analyze information to determine costs of business activities such as raw materials purchase and costs of production.
- Provides support by handling operational aspects of a project. This includes coordinate with related parties, organize internal meetings, and streamlining the overall workflow, with the primary aim of keeping the project on schedule.
- Consolidate similar initiatives and track project deliverables to ensure project timeline and target is achieved.
- Perform budget planning and utilization to make sure the scope of each project is delivered within allocated budget
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or relevant field.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and reporting skills (Microsoft Office – Excel & PowerPoint)
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 18, Jalan Jurunilai U1/20, Seksyen U1, HICOM Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps