About the Job
Optumus is a USA based healthcare technology company that offers staff augmentation services to medical practices and hospitals. At Optumus, we prioritize our team. It is what is most important to us! We are passionate about growth in the company, and all our employees. We offer opportunities that allow our team to reach new levels of professionalism, continued education or skill advancement, in doing so, increasing your compensation. We offer you guidance and training for your work and personal growth. We are offering careers, not jobs.
The preferred candidate must be bilingual (English). We are looking for candidates that are very technical in nature and have the ability to learn new software systems with ease. Our ideal candidate will have experience with medical records software, accounting software, or have experience with complex data entry work. Will have to be proficient with computers, have strong organizational skills, and have the ability to work on a diverse team. This role will require other technical skills that we will train them on. Optumus is committed to fostering a diverse, multicultural work environment where our employees respect one another and share a commitment to the company’s values, mission, and strategies.
· CV Must be submitted in English to be considered
· Experience working in healthcare is a plus.
· Fluency in English at the minimum of B1 TESOL
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Extensive Paid Training
· Competitive Salary
· Company Paid Holidays
· Health Benefits
· Life insurance
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
· Full-time, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
· $16,000.00 – $20,000.00 per month after taxes
· Colonia De Valle, Mexico City – full time on site 7-4pm CST
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16,000.00 – $20,000.00 per month
Expected Start Date: 20/02/2023