We are looking for fresh graduate or good learner to fill a vacant position at OWNDAYS Malaysia.
- Ensuring the submission of payroll reports and sheets for timely processing of staff salary.
- Gathers and tracks time records of employees and calculates hours worked to make accurate payments.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Ensuring to monitor and maintain leaves record, payroll information and ensure these records are updated periodically.
- Ensuring prompt update of all software for accurate payroll processing and administration.
- Ensuring that all payroll processes are in compliance and documented.
- Ensuring the updating of the organization’s payroll procedures.
- Responsible for the recruiting cycle from sourcing, advertising, resume screening, and interviews to delivering headcount targets.
- Responsible to deal with relevant government and statutory bodies to comply with government rules and regulations.
- Ensuring timely submission of statutory documents (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, LHDN and HRDF).
- Prepare HR related documents (EG: Employment Contract, Appraisal Forms, Warning Letter etc.)
- Assist in other ad-hoc task and general administration duties as assigned.
- Candidates must at least possess SPM / STPM certificate or diploma/degree in Human Resources Management, Business administration or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality in the course of work and to pay attention to detail and perform tasks accurately.
- Ability to work under intense pressure, able to prioritize and multiple tasks effectively.
- Good problem-solving skills, time management skills, communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communicate well in English & Mandarin and coordination skills.
Given 6 days off in a month.
Working hours: 9 hours including 1 hour break.
OT *1.5 ( Able to work Over time if needed )
Fresh graduate is welcome.
Welcome to JOIN us!
Perks & Benefits
- Loyalty allowance +RM100 every year complete full service 1 year up to 10 years
- Annual Leave 10 days, +1 day in every year complete full service 1 year up to 20 days
- AWS at least 1 months when complete one year service
- Complimentary Spectacle each year for full time staff
- Casual dress code
VR2-05-05, V Residence 2, Lingkaran SV, Sunway Velocity
Click to view the location on Google maps