Manage the Reservation operations and team members successfully and efficiently, in accordance with the Pan Pacific Hotel Group (PPHG) Brand Standards, which includes but not limited to:
- Acts as the direct line of authority over all Reservations Associates within the hotel and acts as a liaison with all other departments.
- Prepare daily as per property standard the pick-up reports to communicate daily bookings with details of FIT, Groups and inform of any changes of trends.
- Responsible for maximization of rooms sales and revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare and submit an accurate month end report in collaboration with Sales as well as corporate management office on 01st of each calendar month.
- To prepare accurately the standardized daily, weekly and monthly reports required by the hotel and corporate management.
- Supervises the taking of reservations and operates systems in accordance with expected company standards.
- Maintain high standards of data quality through system maintenance by ensuring accuracy of the profile, booking, rate codes, packages and promotions.
- Ensures the department operates with a sales attitude and all personnel are aware of sales opportunities within the hotel, which will assist, with the maximization of revenues.
- Ensures commercial management techniques of availability control are applied to achieve the maximization of room sales and revenues.
- To liaise with Marketing department in hotel and corporate management to ensure active promotion of hotel products & services packages are maximized and seek opportunities for joint partnerships and/or sponsorship.
- Maintain effective office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double-bookings, non-guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.
- Produces periodical rooms forecast and statistical reports in collaboration with Sales & Marketing.
- Ensure Booking Status is constantly up to date; no back log of reservations, reservations without guest names, unattended tentative/guaranteed group blocks.
- To prepare hotel’s yearly pricing structures, annual marketing plan and budget with the Cluster Director of Sales Marketing and Director of Revenue by market segment for submission to General Manager and Corporate Management.
- Minimum 3 years of revenue management skills in similar positions of a reputable Hotel chain, with strong experience in Reservations and/or Front Office.
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Strong English language proficiency (both written and spoken).
- Well versed with windows, MS Office and PMS system.
- Service oriented with excellent guest interaction skills.
- Possess outgoing and positive attitude.
- Is flexible and adaptable in managing multiple assignments. Able to deal with ambiguity and work with limited resources.
- Has strong team leadership skills and capable of bringing people together to get the job done
If you have what it takes to be successful in the role, kindly email your resume to email@example.com.
Due to the restriction of Employment Visa in Malaysia, please note that this position is only opened for local Malaysian or candidates with Malaysian Spouse Visa only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your interest and application.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
07000 Langkawi, Kedah
Click to view the location on Google maps