GOALS & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively generate leads and business.
- Conduct regular customer visits of new or potential new accounts
- Responsible for customers inventory levels, custom and stock items. Inform customers of new products and the benefits of using them.
- Maintain customer’s current business with Penn-Elcom as well as potential future hardware requirements. Identify products not purchased from Penn-Elcom and report to management
- Develop new business from existing accounts
- Develop new business from potential customer
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Identify all hardware products that are currently used by each customer. Quantify and qualify each part, current suppliers and cost of each product that they purchase and report this information to management.
- Communicate directly with the customer regarding any Production/Manufacturing issues including Quality Control and new product designs.
- In the same manner, responsible for accurately relaying any problems, concerns of customer with the product to the Production Department in clear and understandable terms.
- Monitor resolution of customer issues/problems up to completion.
- Notify Branch Manager or President of any potential loss of business.
- Track all customer activity via GAP Report. Responsible for thoroughly reviewing each customer’s sales history and reporting any change in activity.
- Attend trade shows and follow-up on leads
- Process customer P.O. and monitor timely deliveries. Maintain packer logbook, blanket orders and backorders
- Communicate weekly sale promotion to current and new customers, via flyers, emails, etc.
- Submit detailed Daily Sales Call reports after calls.
- Submit a summary sales report monthly.
- 3-5 years experience in the field or in related area.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree; equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of Degree.
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices & procedures in the field or in a related area.
- Proficiency in computer applications i.e., Excel, MS Word, and some Database programs.
- Must have a valid Driver License. Travel is required of this position.
- Able to lift up to 30kgs if necessary.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 15, Jalan Meranti Puchong, D’25 Meranti Puchong, 47120 Malaysia, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps