- Organise event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Support in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Set up and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Produce online content and promotional newsletter and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Work with designers to improve user experience.
- Gain insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Develop partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven work experience in related field.
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management.
- Computer savvy.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and best practices.
- Skills and experience in creative content creation.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- EPF anf Socso
- Basic salary
- Company incentive
6, Lot 3588, Jalan Seri Teruntum, Off Jalan Tanah Putih , Taman Meranti, 25100 Kuantan, Pahang.
Click to view the location on Google maps