To ensure that assigned project is fully executed within the specific time and in
accordance with client’s requirements.
- Degree in the Electrical Engineering (power) and have about 2 to 9 years of
experience in Oil and Gas design engineering.
- Computer software in Electrical simulation and calculation is essential.
- To prepare clarification input into technical vendor and equipment reviews.
- To check the detail design documents for correctness and quality, marks-up any comments or revision on these documents and ensures that the changes are included and completed on the latest copies of all affected documents.
- To assure compliance with the company’s Quality standards.
- To assure compliance with project specifications.
- To coordinate and file the relevant design details, communication and information for the project assigned.
- To produce all necessary detailed data and calculations, input the information in the specifications and data sheets.
- To coordinate the detail design with the detail arrangements of other departments and provides the detail information to allow each discipline to interface correctly with the department.
- To attend internal progress reviews, quality reviews, technical meetings and any other meetings and any other meetings requested by the Senior Engineer.
- To be accountable to and assist the Senior Electrical Engineers, Lead Electrical Engineer and Manager of Electrical Engineering.
- To interact with equipment vendors to stay informed on the most recent trends
and technology in the supply industry Department.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of all applicable codes and standards including client’s requirements in relation to the field of expertise.
- To provide input to feasibility and conceptual studies in the area of expertise.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
No.50, Jalan Rosmerah 3/2, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru
Click to view the location on Google maps