To ensure that assigned project is fully executed within the specific time and requirement by the clients.
- Degreee in chemical engineering or equivalent and preferably with the 8 years of experience in Oil and Gas design engineering (concept, FEED and Detailed Design) for onshore and offshore oil and gas processing projects.
- Registedred to Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Familiarisation with computer software for Process simulation and calculation is essensial.
- Able to perform all engineering tasks with close supervision and simple engineering tasks independently.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- To execute process engineering design.
- To perform all design activities as directed by the Senior/Lead Process Engineers.
- To become familiar with the Process Engineering calculation methods and software used int the department.
- To attend all designated training courses.
- To work in accordance within the requiremtns of the contract Quality Plan and familiar with corporate Quality Management Initiatives.
- To interface with other disciplines under the guidance of Senior/Lead Engineers in order to gain an understanding of the significance of Process Engineering activities and overall project execution.
- To be accountable to and assist the Senior/Lead Process Engineers and Manager, Process Engineering.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of all applicable codes and standard including client’s requirements in relation to the field of expertise.
- To be informed on the recent trends and technology in the oil and gas industry.
- To assist the Senior/Lead Process Engineer to liaise with the client or the assigned work activities and keep the team informed.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
No.50, Jalan Rosmerah 3/2, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru
Click to view the location on Google maps