To assist in the preparation and implementation of all Safety,
Health and Environmental policies and design procedures; and
to ensure standards compliance across Safety Engineering
Team and for the provision of project safety engineering under
the supervision of lead/senior safety engineer.
- Degree in any Engineering Discipline with at least 2 to 6
years relevant experience in Fire Protection and Detection
and Safety engineering, HAZOP and ESD design.
- Experienced in operational fire and safety, including a
strong element of Loss Prevention engineering, comprising
safety engineering reviews, system design and HAZOP,
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a HSE role within onshore and
offshore oil and gas projects.
- Must be registered with BEM.
- Be a team player with excellent leadership and strong
- Organizational skills and time management.
- Effective computer skills.
- Responsible for input into and implementation of all Safety,
Health and Environmental policies and procedures design
- Providing input into the Design Basis Manual.
- Responsible for provision of project Safety Engineering.
- Participate in workshops, i.e. HAZOP and HAZID.
- Preparation of hazardous area classification schedule &
reports, input/checking to hazardous area classification
- Involvement with Early Risk Assessment studies.
- Promoting and ensuring feedback of project experience
together with input from new technology to ensure
- Prepare firewater hydraulic calculation, design basis and
- Prepare firewater P&ID, UFD, process datasheet and line
- Preparation of HSE/Safety Philosophy; EERA.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
No.50, Jalan Rosmerah 3/2, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru
Click to view the location on Google maps