- Responsible for end-to-end planning of inventory from purchase requisition to customer invoice.
- Develop production and inventory management plans to support projects and promotions.
- Conduct financial risk assessments on above.
- Assist internal customer service inquiries.
- Determine current and potential product shortages, develop and execute recovery, advise interested parties of status and recovery plans.
- Maintain and update master files [items, vendors, etc].
- Constant interaction with sales and assessment of demand requirements. Reflect changes in SKU level forecasts.
- Gain consensus on operating plans and inventory goals.
- Deliver reports and requested information to management as needed.
- Proven experience as inventory planner or similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP).
- Able to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Logistics or relevant field;.
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. CPIM) will be a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
A-1-G, 1, 2 & 3, BLOCK A, SETIA WALK, PERSIARAN WAWASAN, PUSAT BANDAR PUCHONG, 47160 PUCHONG, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN, MALAYSIA
Click to view the location on Google maps