- Creating visual concepts and develop the overall layout and production design for Presentation material layout for Interior Design works and for competitions. Business Cards and Letterheads and Form designing.
- Providing DTP solutions, preparing and coloring layout plans, elevations, design logo and graphics for Interior Design works.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Preparing and binding reports related to Interior Design, from Progress Reports to Site Photo layouts, etc.
- Completes projects by coordinating with team members, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
** if you are interested, please apply online together with following documents :
- An updated Resume with past working experiences.
- SPM & Diploma / Degree ‘s Certificates.
- SPM & Diploma / Degree ‘s Result Slips / Statement of results.
- A copy of your Portfolio.
- A photocopy of your latest salary slip (if any).
** Please note to send email a printable version. Any links to portfolio etc., will not be reviewed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Art / Design / Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): experience with DTP software, Adobe Creative Suit (essential proficiency inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) & Microsoft Office will be an advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts / Creative / Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work quickly under pressure and mange multiple projects autonomously.
- Candidate to be high attention to detail, able to work long hours, self-motivated, creative & etc.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps