- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting/Finance/Economics, and/or professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of finance controller experience in mid or large MNC.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in accounting & financial management software.
- Be able to communicate and articulate company financial performance to management to the Directors and investors.
- Be able to translate management’s growth plan into executable stages. Find and build internal and external resources to deliver results.
- Honest, dependable, communicative, mature and pro-active.
- This is a senior management position for a controller with proven track records to join a small but rapidly growing company.
Your role :
- Supervise the accounts receivable, accounts payable & payroll functions.
- Monitor the budget to ensure the company is adhering to the annual operating plan.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Build your own team.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Ensure efficiency cash flow monitoring, cashiering control, credit cards statement and bank statement reconciliation.
- Adhere and implement sound internal controls. No major weakness highlighted by internal audit findings.
- Ensure all payment orderly and timely.
- Adherence to statutory requirements, including but not limited to external audit and tax compliance.
- Assist in annual Budget planning, control, analysts to achieve desired results.
- Creating, reviewing and reporting operations performance, perform data analysis to support management on the effective strategies to improve revenue.
- Integrate management report and financial report and executive summary report.
- Improve effectiveness and efficient storage operations.
- A high growth fast paced pharmaceutical company specialise in pet medicine.
- Approximately 12 Million USD annual revenue in 2022.
- 23 people head count.
- Global footprint with the goal to IPO by 2030.
- 3 components of the business include manufacturing, service & sales and clinical practises.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Wisma TTC, Jalan 3/144A Taman Bukit Cheras
Click to view the location on Google maps