SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR
· Responsible for day safety activities in construction site by work closely with contractor team and ensure that they are fully comply with our safety policy and standard.
· To do a safety induction to contractor employees.
· Daily safety payroll with contractor or project team.
· Perform a work permit check with a proper risk assessment.
· Supervise, monitor the site labour force and make safety actions on construction sites.
· Equipment & hand tools inspection.
· Prepare a SHE report, daily, weekly, monthly basis.
· Perform a preliminary accident investigation and provide information to all concerned parties.
· Candidate must have yellow book by DOSH & CIDB Green Card is must.
· Competency in Scaffolding level 1 is added advantage.
· Minimum 2 years working experience.
· Good communication skills, both in written and verbal communication
· Willing to work at Seremban.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance