- Define project scope, and be able to developed detailed work plans, schedules, project timelines and resources plans to ensure project running smoothly;
- Manage and plan multiple projects’ required resources to ensure sufficient and efficient resources (such as workforce, materials, etc.) are allocated accordingly;
- Assists in procurement of resources if needed;
- Monitors closely the projects progress, to identify potential risks/ issues that may arish from the projects together with proposed mitigation plan and/or recommendations;
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple projects are assigned to ensure team actions remain in synergy;
- Keep Management Team informed on project progress;
- Perform quality control on the project throughout the progress to maintain the expected outcome;
- Conduct status review meeting and discussion among project team members, subcontractors and clients.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experiences in coordinating or managing projects.
- Proven experience in managing projects with the ability to multitask and manage multiple and complex projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Thorough working knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, and contemporary general office practice and procedure.
- Effective work organization skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High organized, systematic and process oriented personality.
- Creative approach to problem solving and logical mind-set.
- Is meticulous to details that is required to ensure success of the projects.
- Positive and self-motivated working attitude.
- Excellent in time management, problem solving, multitasking skills & able to work under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (transportation, outstation’s allowance, etc.)
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
No. 339, Jalan Sepakat 7, Off Jalan Klang Lama Taman United, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps