- Key in daily planning & utilization of trucks in system – Local & linehaul planning.
- Monitor daily customers’ orders for route planning.
- Monitor attendance for daily allowances payment.
- Record suppliers’ repairs account.
- Manage diesel for local delivery usage every day.
- To work closely with operation team.
- Manage drivers, contact customers to schedule appointments.
- Communicate driver / load issues with operations team.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Enforce all safety and operation procedures with a consistent discipline policy.
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Any other task assigned by superior.
- Possess minimum diploma in any field.
- Preferably have at least 1-3 year of working experience in logistic and transportation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good analytical, verbal, written and communication skills.
- A team player.
- Must have pleasant personality and the ability to work independently.
- Full time position available.
- 11.00 am – 8.00 pm (Sunday – Friday)
- Saturday – Offday
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Jalan Ekoperniagaan 1/27, Kampung Baru Sri Aman, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps