With a vision of making an impact on Asia’s healthcare landscape and an aim to push healthcare beyond current times, Speedoc is passionate about making healthcare more convenient, accessible, and affordable to all. This is done by providing a full suite of tech-enabled healthcare services on demand including doctors, nurses, allied care professionals, ambulances, and medication delivery across Singapore and Malaysia.
Speedoc is an innovative healthcare start-up that is entrusted by brands and agencies including the Ministry of Health, and Temasek Holdings as a partner to deliver projects in public health. Speedoc positions itself at the forefront as the market leader in the digital healthcare landscape and the team constantly identifies opportunities for growth, improvement, and game-changing initiatives that can be implemented in our ever-expanding product roadmap.
With 3 engines of growth across B2G, B2B, and B2C, we are seeking a highly independent talent to join our team.
We are currently hiring a Finance Manager with an ambition to build a strong finance capability that can scale with a growing startup.
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Take charge of preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
- Manage the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- Maintaining full sets of books for MY.
Key Qualifications / Requirements:
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Have 5 or more years’ previous work experience in another financial role, such as an Accountant or Financial Analyst.
- Must have a good understanding of accounting concepts, financial reporting standards and best practices.
- Must have experience with accounting software, statistical analysis tools and other industry-specific prediction applications.
- Exposure to Healthcare/Retail/Consumer Services industry will added advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in FP&A/ management reporting will be added advantage
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations and industry legislation
- Possess analytical skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities