- Process sales order upon receiving purchase order from customers using company system with accuracy and timeliness.
- Communicate with customers with the latest information related to pricing, products and delivery progress.
- Coordinate with warehouse and logistics department to monitor timely arrangement of product delivery.
- Establish good relationship with customers and resolve customer’s complaints related to sales or services.
- Handle sales enquiries via phone calls or emails by preparing quotations and securing orders.
- Serve key customers and further develop existing sales revenue with the objective of achieving personal sales target.
- Serve walk in customers and process cash sales orders.
- Assist on account receivable (AR) issue and monitor customers’ outstanding payments.
- Work closely with warehouse and purchasing department to assist on monitoring stock balance to ensure smooth business operation.
- Constantly identify and propose improvement areas needed, and prepare weekly sales reports to superiors.
- Maintain an organized and systematic filling system.
- Provide administrative support to outdoor sales team by providing any related information in order to obtain new business.
- Assist on preparing marketing and promotional activities to enhance customer awareness and market shares.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Follow and obey to company’s policies and regulations.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
19 Jalan Impian Emas 18. Taman Impian Emas
Click to view the location on Google maps