Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the accuracy of inventory, and data entry at all times.
- Perform stock, inventory verification, review & reconciliation
- To plan, organize, and execute warehouse team daily, weekly & monthly activities.
- To plan, coordinate & monitor incoming & outgoing task is fulfilled.
- To plan & organize the storage of raw materials to comply with Safety, FIFO & company’s Quality requirements.
- To ensure 5S has been carried out effectively at all warehouse areas.
- To ensure Warehouse personnel practice compliance work habits.
- To prepare weekly & monthly Stock & warehouse Operations report to management.
- To work with planners to optimize inventory turns, and to drive slow-moving FGs and raw materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / certificated
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably well-versed experience in AUTO COUNT systems and warehouse operations
- Preferably proficient in computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and so forth) or eager to learn new skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Being able to drive a forklift, reach a truck and possess a valid forklift certification is an added
- Acknowledge in LMW License advantage
- Possession of a valid ‘D’ license and GDL license is an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
16, Jalan Makmur II, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang
Click to view the location on Google maps